2019年最新凤楼信息已经更新

No Image

West Ham United news: Cheikhou Kouyate pens new five-year deal

first_imgCheikhou Kouyate has signed a new five-year deal at West Ham United. The 26-year-old midfielder joined the Irons in 2014, from Belgian club Anderlecht, and his new deal will keep him in east London until 2021. The Senegal international has made 64 appearances for the Claret and Blue, 32 of those coming this season.He has scored four goals this term as the Hammers look on course for a top-six finish.“I am happy to have renewed my contract with West Ham,” Kouyate told the club’s website.  “I am very happy and would like to thank everybody here at the club, the manager, the fans and also my parents. I think that it is the start of the next chapter for us to go on and discover the new Stadium.“It means that the club trusts me and that means a lot for me. There is a lot of work for me still to do and I need to continue working hard and prepare for the move to the Olympic Stadium and most of all to keep on entertaining the fans.” 1 BREAKING: @PapiCheikhou has signed a new contract until 2021! ⚒🇸 🦁 ➡️ https://t.co/AwbKtmyu7c #CheikhouSignshttps://t.co/adiMxD1wwC— #ImForever (@WestHamUtd) March 18, 2016center_img Cheikhou Kouyate, 26, joined the east Londoners in 2014 last_img read more


No Image

Mark Hughes signs three-year deal at Southampton

first_img1 Mark Hughes has been rewarded for keeping Southampton in the Premier League with a new three-year deal.The former Wales, Manchester City and Stoke boss was tasked with keeping the Saints in the top flight when he took charge in March.He did just that and will now stay at St Mary’s – along with assistants Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki – until the summer of 2021.“Mark, Eddie and I are thrilled to have signed long-term contracts with the club. It was the only option we considered, having spent the last eight weeks with the club,” Hughes said.“Now it is vital that we take the unbelievable support we received from the fans during the last few games into next season.“The staff and the players will work hard every day to deliver the success this club deserves, and with everyone pulling together we will achieve our goals.” Hughes will be in charge of the Saints until 2021 center_img The journey continues! 😇 #saintsfc pic.twitter.com/YYvfzK6Jwc— Southampton FC (@SouthamptonFC) May 25, 2018https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsSouthampton were a point above the drop zone when the 54-year-old – sacked by Stoke earlier in the season – replaced Mauricio Pellegrino.Hughes won three of his 10 games in charge, the most crucial being a 1-0 victory at Swansea in the penultimate game of the season which effectively secured survival at the expense of their opponents.Hughes made 61 appearances for Southampton during an illustrious playing career that also took in the likes of Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchester United.As a manager he impressed in his first role in charge of Wales, before moving on to make a positive impression at Blackburn.From there he went to Manchester City, Fulham and QPR before spending four and a half years at Stoke.“Mark and his team had a massive impact from the first day on the players, staff and fans alike, and was able to pull together everyone involved with the club to deliver the results needed,” a Southampton statement said.“It is important now, under Mark’s leadership, for everyone to move into the new season with a renewed focus and energy alongside the continued and valuable support of our fans.”last_img read more


No Image

Google Pixel 3a leaks in Purple colour ahead of rumoured May launch

first_imgGoogle is expected to host its annual developers conference, Google I/O 2019 which is scheduled to take place from May 7 to May 9, at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California. The company, apart from announcing updates to Android and Google Assistant, is also expected to launch its budget Pixel device – the Google Pixel 3a series – at its annual event. Ahead of its official launch, the image of the purple colour variant of the Google Pixel 3a has leaked online.The image comes as a courtesy of serial tipster Evan Blass, who took to Twitter to share the image of the upcoming Pixel device. The leaked image comes just days after Blass shared the image of the black and white colour variants of the Pixel 3a smartphone on the micro-blogging platform. The previously shared images showed the front and back of Google’s budget smartphone in all glory. Interestingly, the leaked image displayed May 7 as the date on top, which could indicate that the phone could very well be unveiled during the opening day of Google I/O 2019.As far the specs are concerned, the Google Pixel 3a and the Google Pixel 3a XL have been a talk of the town for times immemorial thanks to the frequent reports and rumours. From what we know so far, the Google Pixel 3a is likely to come with a 5.6-inch full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 18:9. It is likely to have Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 system-on-chip in its core and sport 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory. In terms of the camera, it is likely to feature a 12MP rear camera and be powered by a 2,915mAh battery.advertisementConversely, the larger Google Pixel 3a XL is expected to come with a 6-inch full HD+ display with a 18:9 resolution. It is likley to house a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor in its core and come with a bigger 3,000mAh battery.Notably, both the devices are expected to run on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. But Google is expected to update the two budget smartphones to Android Q soon.ALSO READ: | Google Pixel 3a leaks again: Pixel UI, single rear camera and everything else we have seen beforeALSO READ: | Google I/O 2019: Android Q, Pixel 3a, Stadia cloud gaming and other goodies Google is expected to unveilALSO READ: | Google Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL price leaks, may compete with OnePlus 7 in Indialast_img read more


No Image

First Nations woman says BC healthcare failed her – again

first_imgTina HouseAPTN NewsIt’s been just over two months since Mary Stewart, 55, was taken to a Chilliwack Hospital after saying she was hit by a semi-truck.“I can remember screaming for murder because I was ran over by a truck I remember the wheels hitting me and somebody called 911,” she told APTN News.Since that time, Stewart was promised physio-therapy and medication to help her deal with the pain – but so far nothing.Two weeks ago she was sent to a recovery house in Surrey where she was promised help.But she said there were no services offered.Now she is being cared for by her family.“Thay are racist and they don’t think that we deserve the same treatment as people that dont have brown skin,” said her friend Eddie Julian.Stewart’s ordeal started after she was taken to the Chilliwack emergency room after being hit by a truck.Stewart claims that the physician told her they didn’t see anything wrong in the x-rays, and she said she was released.She said a nurse said that if she didn’t leave, they would call the police.She had no money and no phone. Her partner was with her and they ended up leaving at around 4 am in the rain.“They sent me away in a wheelchair and it was raining outside and they cut me outta my pants so they let me go with no pants just a sheet to cover me I could make it a block and a half I was in so much pain,” she said.She returned to the Chilliwack Hospital the next day after sleeping outside in a wheelchair.Stewart said when she arrived, a nurse said she never should have left the hospital.The x-ray showed her injuries were extensive.“My broken ankles, my broken knees my broken pelvis I have fractures all the way up me left side on my leg I was basically crushed from the bottom down,” she said.Stewart spent nearly a month at the hospital recovering.She said during that time, she experienced racism.Eddie Julian said hospital staff didn’t react well to her story in the media.“One of the nurses at the hospital had look at Mary and said oh I saw your mugshot on the paper and one of Mary’s lawyers happened to be there at the time and she just kinda appalled and she asked if that was me is that what you woulda said about me? and she said no no no,” he said.Officials said they have launched an investigation into what happened at the Chilliwack Hospital.They said it is still ongoing.Stewart said she has hired a lawyer and is considering legal action.last_img read more